Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas Greetings



I am getting my post up early today because today is the kick off of college football! Hmmm...stamping and football??? I know it is a strange combo but I do love to watch college football. My team the University of Idaho is playing tonight and I will be on my couch cheering them on!
So speaking of different combos...this is the same card done in different color schemes. One is done in the traditional Christmas colors and the other a little bit different. I am all about red for Christmas but something is pulling me towards the blue and suede card.
Stamps: Welcome Christmas (Idea Book and Catalog), Grateful Greetings (Idea Book and Catalog)
Ink/Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Punches: Large Scallop, Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment