Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Paper Flowers For Teacher


This last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at my daughters school.  They had a different theme each day of the week.  Monday was bring your teacher a flower.  I decided to make a paper version for her to bring.  That way these will still look nice until the end of the school year! 

The flowers are made from the Daises #2 die from Stampin Up that is being retired this month...which is a bummer!  Although I know they will come up with more fabulous dies to take its place, I hate to say goodbye to this one.

If you are looking for this vase I found it at Walmart for $2.98 which made this a nice inexpensive project!

I actually found some time to stamp this weekend so stop back by tomorrow to check out some other projects I got done!  Have a wonderful Day :)

Amy

  

No comments:

Post a Comment