Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Snowflake Soiree



Hello Again!!  I am still working towards getting all my Christmas swaps done!  I tend to go for the more cute Christmas cards instead of the pretty ones so today I tried for pretty.  This is a new set called "Snowflake Soiree" that you can find in the Stampin Up Holiday Catalog (p 5/ $21.95 in clear mount).  The Designer paper is also from the Holiday Mini on p 20.  You might have to look close but this paper comes in a 4 1/2" by 6 1/2 stack instead of the 12 by 12 that you are used to.  I love this paper because it is only $6.95 and you get lots of designs to use on your cards and projects. 

Ink Paper: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Island Indigo, Versa Mark (the snowflakes in the background)

I actually already have a card done to post tomorrow so be sure to stop back by!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment