Monday, September 2, 2013

Season's Greetings


This was one of those cards that got created by accident.  I was trying to figure out what color I wanted to use on another card and stamping all over a piece of paper.  I liked the look and tried in Razzleberry  and Smokey Slate.  The middle Season Greetings is gone over with a glue pen and covered in the glitter Dazzling Diamonds.  Nice easy card you can do in any colors for Christmas!

Stamps: Joy to the World, and Snow Day (2013 Stampin Up Holiday Mini)
Paper/Ink Razzleberry, Smokey Slate
DP: Polka Dot Parade

Tips: I stamped the top Season Greetings in Smokey Slate first and then turned it sideways with out reinking and almost lined up the s's in Season Greetings.  Next I did the bottom Season Greetings also in Slate and  with out reinking turned sideways and did again.  Then I switched colors and Stamped the middle Razzleberry and then turned the stamp sideways without reinking and did the one on the left of the first.  After that I just filled in the few blank spaces with the words and went back with the snowflake using both fully inked stamps and then ones that had not been reinked. 

I hope that helps!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment