Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do You Count Your Trick Or Treaters?


This is a board to count the Trick Or Treaters we have on Halloween. My grandpa used to keep track how many he had and would call my dad to see how many he had throughout the night on Halloween. Now that I have a family it is tradition to count the trick or treaters and call my dad and compare.
This board is made out of a 12 x 12 piece of tin that I got at Craft Warehouse. I then glued it the paper on it. I used the paper from Stampin' Up! called "Wicked Fun". This was so easy because this paper is already designed with the raised bats on it. I did nothing! Then I punched holes using my Crop-A-Dile that went right through the tin and paper.
Holding on the notebook paper to keep track on the trick or treaters is the magnet I posted last week.
On the back of the board I am going to write our address, year, and how many trick or treaters we had each year before I put it away. I think it will be a fun thing to pass down to my kids some day. I just love traditions and holidays!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I also love the holidays and the traditions they hold. I may have to start doing this ....even though my children are 18, 15, and 11!! ;o) Thanx for the neat idea!

    ReplyDelete