Monday, August 30, 2010

Stamp Space






I thought I would post some pictures of my stamp space today. I switched rooms last year and have been having a hard time trying to fit in the 10 foot by 10 foot space. I think I have it mostly worked out now I just need to take the time to clean it once in while so I can use it :)




The bookshelf is one I picked up at a yard sale. I just put extra plugs in all the holes and cut out foam board to use as shelves going down the entire length. I have a folder on top of each slot that is for scraps and the whole pieces under it. This works great for me because I have no patience for filing anything!




The other shelf is one my mother in law saved from an office remodel. My husband added the shelves and it works great. Everything is right in reach. This is where I store my 12 X 12 paper, stamps, catalogs, and a lot of other things. The stamp pad holder my father-in-law made for my birthday a couple of years ago. Having the markers stored by the stamp pad is such a time saver!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment