Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday Party Favors



So when you have little kids you KNOW how important the party favors are! These we did for my daughter's birthday last year. I just found the picture when I was thinking about what to do for this year :) We went down the Target clearance isle where we found these cute plastic cups. We filled them up with some other clearance things we found like bubble necklaces and some candy. Then we just wrapped them in a cellophane bag and made a topper to match. I think they cost about $2.00 a piece. I guess it is all in the packaging because the kids loved them! Every time my daughter goes to her friends house she says they still are still using their cups. Hmmm... guess I better get back to working on this year!


Die cut: Flower Daisy #2 (p 22 in new catalog)

Circle Punches (p 212 new catalog)

Paper: Mambo, Olive, Gray, Real Red

Stamps: Fabulous Phrases (p 163 new catalog)

No comments:

Post a Comment