Friday, July 8, 2011

Nursery Times

I finally got my order in from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. I must have done something to make my UPS man mad because he always comes around 6:00 AT NIGHT! That is a long day waiting for my stamps to arrive! So after I FINALLY got my stamp I got to work on this card.

This uses two new stamp sets: Nursery Times, and Petite Pairs. I have a nice pile on my desk of new things to play with and can't wait to get started on the next card!

Stamps: Nursery Times (p 85 $14.95 in clear)
Petite Pairs (p 164 $20.95 in clear)
I Heart Hearts (p 46 $18.95 in clear)

Ink/Paper: Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron

Designer Paper: Nursery Nest (p 186 $10.95)

Ribbon: 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Chocolate Chip (p 195 $7.95)

Thanks for stopping by! Lots of new card hopefully coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment