Friday, September 9, 2011

Teacher Treats

Today was my son's first day of preschool so we had to make something for his new teachers. He is the youngest so he was SO ready to go off to school today. He helped me run the stars through the big shot and and stuck them on with glue dots. He was all smiles when he handed them to his teachers this morning.


I try not to show you too many things with retired products but this paper just worked too well. It is the Love Notes paper from last years catalog, and the apple from the retired set Tart & Tangy. The words are from the set, A Word For You.


I think he is going to have a wonderful year!





2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    These are uber cute and was wondering what size cello bag you used? I have the smaller (1x8) bags but these are wider - correct?

    Thanks!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth! Thanks for the nice comment. The bags are from www.clearbags.com and they are the 1 7/8 by 7 1/16 bags.

    ReplyDelete