Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mixed Bunch St. Patrick's Day Treats

Here is a very quick project I put together for my daughters bus driver and teacher. I though I had one more day but I forgot that there was no school on Friday so tomorrow is the last school day before St. Patrick's Day. As I said, QUICK project! Inside the box (made with the Fancy Favor Die) is a bag of Peppermint Patties. Now if these were not going to school I probably would have gone with an airplane bottle of Peppermint Schnapps with the mints. :)

I still have not found my designer paper that is buried in the garage from the move. I can now say that the one pack on the Patterns Designer Series Pack that I can find is turning out to be super versatile!

This project uses the set Mixed Bunch and the matching punch from the Stampin Up Spring Mini catalog. The colors are Garden Green, and a little Wild Wasabi, and the ribbon is Pear Pizzazz. The words are from the set Teeny Tiney Wishes (p 157 Stampin Up Catalog).

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great St. Patrick's Day!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment