Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Halloween Tin



This is a little tin I made with a leftover Mocha Powder tin I had laying around. O.K. actually I am kind of addicted to the stuff and I have LOTS laying around. I make my own Mochas most mornings and this stuff is the best I have found to put in them. The tin is just too cute to throw away so I always hang on to them. I did this Christmas one last year... http://kraftyklemo.blogspot.com/2010/10/starbucks-tin.html

Here is what the tin looks likes before it is covered.



I used the DSP Frightful Sight (p 185 $10.95) and the stamp set Wicked Cool (p 24 $14.95)

These are great to make and have on hand for teacher and friends. Since it already smells like chocolate from the Mocha Powder it is going to have to filled with more chocolate :)


Have a great day!


Amy













No comments:

Post a Comment