Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nursery Times and Punch Lamb

It's me again! It is also the Nursery Times stamp set again. When I do my stamp clubs I really like to have at least 6 cards displayed with a set so my club ladies can get some ideas how to use the set. Since this one is new there is not a lot of ideas out there yet so I have had to come up with my own. This makes 4 cards so I guess I will try and come up with 2 more so I can finish my display. I really do like this set and once I take them off my display board I will be set for baby cards for awhile!

Stamps: Nursery Times (p 85 $14.95) Teeny Tiny Wishes (p 157 $36.95)
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White Nursery Nest Designer Paper (186 $10.95)
Punches: Boho Blossoms (p 210 $16.95) 3/4 circle punch (p 212 $10.95) 2 1/2 Circle Punch (p 212 $16.95) Large Oval (p 212 15.95) Scallop Circle (210 $16.95)

If I can help you out with ordering any supplies please check out my Stampin' Up! Web site www.amyklemo.stampinup.net

I also have clubs forming for the fall if you are in the Tri cities, WA area. We meet 6 times a year. Please e mail me if you would like more information. amyjordan1@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment