Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pines & Poinsettias #2

I usually don't get a post up on Saturday but since I was a slacker and missed Friday this is my "make up" post. :)

This card I did for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. You can check out all the great entries or even add your own at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

So I really am not usually a "pretty" card kind of person. I love everyone else's but they are a struggle for me to make! This I am proud to say is my 2nd attempt at a pretty card this week!

I just received this stamp set for signing up a recruit last month. If you are reading this Natalie Stone thanks for signing up and getting me a free stamp set :) It is such a great set I just had to see what I could do with it.

Stamps: Pines & Poinsettias, Season's Greetings, Delightful Decorations
Ink/Paper: Letters to Santa DSP, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment