Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Holidays



Yesterday I went through some of the old Mojo Monday sketches and found this one. I used 3 different blue shades, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo. The stamp sets are Snow Much Fun, Happy Holidays, and Fabulous Phrases. I also added some of the new polka dotted ribbon and the new Mica Flakes from the Stampin Up Holiday Mini Catalog (p 21 $3.50).


I have a stamp order coming in today and I am super excited to get some new things. I am not sure how I offending my UPS man but I think I am the LAST person on his route. Sometimes he does not get here until about 7:00. Now for a patient person that would not be a problem but I am not one of those people and I want my stuff NOW! :)


I hope you have a great day!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment